Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

By default 1st operation gets selected in the Operation drop down for web service execution

• 1.  By default 1st operation gets selected in the Operation drop down for web service execution

Posted Nov 07, 2017 02:20 AM

In Web Service Execution (XML) step, I have multiple Operations in the dropdown, when i select apart from 1st and save reopen, by default 1st operation get selected.

Please help me to select & save different operation in the 'Operations ' dropdown

• 2.  Re: By default 1st operation gets selected in the Operation drop down for web service execution

Posted Nov 07, 2017 12:25 PM

What version of DevTest are you using? As of version 10.1 I do not see this issue into this issue that you are describing. Maybe there's something with the WSDL you're using? Would it be possible for you to share your WSDL and DevTest project as an attachment to this thread? A few other things you can try is to look at the workstation.log, which will be in your USER_HOME/lisatmp_<version> (ex. C:/Users/Will/lisatmp_10.1.0/), for potential errors or warnings which could help point out the culprit to this issue.