Symantec Privileged Access Management

• 1.  Need Admin Guide for Privileged Access Manager and Privileged Identity Manager

Posted Nov 09, 2017 12:43 AM

Hi All,

I am searching a Admin Guide for Privileged Access Manager and Privileged Identity Manager. Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Praveen Kushwaha

• 2.  Re: Need Admin Guide for Privileged Access Manager and Privileged Identity Manager
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 09, 2017 04:44 AM

Hi Praveen

for CA Privilege Access Manager , you can check the documentation at docops in this link CA Privileged Access Manager - Home - CA Privileged Access Manager - 3.0.2 - CA Technologies Documentation  

you can search for any topic , 

for CA Privilege Identity Manager, here is the documentation for it's last version CA Privileged Identity Manager Home - CA Privileged Identity Manager - 14.0 - CA Technologies Documentation  

if you need prior versions, check the main site  here CA Technologies Documentation  and search for the version you want.

if you need a PDF version of the documentation, you can search within the above links and click on the PDF icon in the middle and export that part into PDF format.

best regards

Wael abdel wahab

• 3.  Re: Need Admin Guide for Privileged Access Manager and Privileged Identity Manager

Posted Nov 09, 2017 07:22 AM

hi wahab, 

after deploying CA PAM server i tried ping from other machine it was successful.them i started accessing web gui.i am unable to access web gui of pam server.i tried telnet on 22 23 80 ports result was connection refused.fo you have any suggestion to solve the problem? 

• 4.  Re: Need Admin Guide for Privileged Access Manager and Privileged Identity Manager

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 09, 2017 09:13 AM

Hi Venkatesh, The only port you would find open is the HTTPS port 443. Are you saying you can't access that?