Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

From CodeSV 1.2, we are having an issue when testing with the Encoding Example class. We are getting Fatal errors when encoding the JSON payload.

• 1.  From CodeSV 1.2, we are having an issue when testing with the Encoding Example class. We are getting Fatal errors when encoding the JSON payload.

Posted Nov 08, 2017 05:19 PM
      |   view attached

From CodeSV 1.2, we are having an issue when testing with below Encoding Example class. We are getting Fatal errors when encoding the JSON payload. So wanted to check if this example applied to XML or JSON as well.

Attachment(s)

zip
    EncodingExample.java.zip   1 KB 1 version

• 2.  Re: From CodeSV 1.2, we are having an issue when testing with the Encoding Example class. We are getting Fatal errors when encoding the JSON payload.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 08, 2017 05:38 PM

srisa09 - can you assist?

• 3.  Re: From CodeSV 1.2, we are having an issue when testing with the Encoding Example class. We are getting Fatal errors when encoding the JSON payload.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 08, 2017 07:28 PM

Hi GovindarajSatChandrasekharan4455442,

The code is actually executing with json data even after throwing [Fatal Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Below is the sysouts I put in the code.

Example is applied to JSON data. I will debug and provide more information till then continue using your json data for testing.

Regards,
    Sachin

• 4.  Re: From CodeSV 1.2, we are having an issue when testing with the Encoding Example class. We are getting Fatal errors when encoding the JSON payload.

Posted Nov 09, 2017 05:13 PM

Sachin

When I try to run my code, it hangs inside the decompressPayload() method. So, I don't see the following sys.out. Are you using the same class I shared?

• 5.  Re: From CodeSV 1.2, we are having an issue when testing with the Encoding Example class. We are getting Fatal errors when encoding the JSON payload.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 09, 2017 07:45 PM

Yes, I am using the same class you shared.

Please provide me the screenshot of the java build path as shown below:

• 6.  Re: From CodeSV 1.2, we are having an issue when testing with the Encoding Example class. We are getting Fatal errors when encoding the JSON payload.

Posted Nov 14, 2017 12:31 PM

• 7.  Re: From CodeSV 1.2, we are having an issue when testing with the Encoding Example class. We are getting Fatal errors when encoding the JSON payload.

Posted Nov 14, 2017 12:32 PM

Please find the entire Java build path from my IDE.

• 8.  Re: From CodeSV 1.2, we are having an issue when testing with the Encoding Example class. We are getting Fatal errors when encoding the JSON payload.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 14, 2017 01:25 PM

Hi Govindaraj,

Please use httpclient-4.5.3.jar and httpcore-4.4.6.jar as prior version doesn't support multiple request for httclients.

Let me know in case of any issues.

Regards,

Sachin