I have use case for data generation & data masking. Do we have anybody community done an implementation with Mongo DB and CA TDM tool??
TDM does not currently support Mongo DB as a data source. You can see our supported data sources here: https://docops.ca.com/ca-test-data-manager/4-3/en/installing/supported-data-sources
If you would like this to be supported, please submit an 'Idea' in the TDM community.
My team is currently working on a model that utilizes Mongo DB as a repository for the data that we create using standard TDM synthetic record insert. The general flow would be
1) insert record into various supported DBs (DB2 and Oracle are our primary targets depending on where in the stack) utilizing TDM
2) scrape details of the records and automate process to insert results into Mongo DB object.
3) Run synchronizer task to verify that records across stack have not changed
4) Utilize Mongo DB as data warehouse for API response
We are building out this concept currently. Let me know if you'd like to know more about it!
Thanks Adam, Good to know we have process to connect TDM with Mongo DB. Currently, We have TDM running on Oracle DB. So, all the table objects and should be converted with JSON format.
So that, insert/update can be performed on Mongo DB.
Would you please share some more light on how the integration works like, I have below specific question.... I have potential use case to start on implementation. Answers to this below question would help me
1. Data is generated in Oracle -> How we move seamlessly back to Mongo DB.
2. PII Data is present in Mongo DB -> How do we seamlessly perform masking on Mongo DB.
Retrieving data ...