DX NetOps

Expand all | Collapse all

How to get a list of "Management Lost Impact" suppressed alarms for an specific critical alarm via REST api?

• 1.  How to get a list of "Management Lost Impact" suppressed alarms for an specific critical alarm via REST api?

Posted Nov 14, 2017 11:39 AM

I want to find all suppressed alarms caused by a specific critical alarm. Is that possible to be done using the REST API?

• 2.  Re: How to get a list of "Management Lost Impact" suppressed alarms for an specific critical alarm via REST api?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 16, 2017 12:48 AM

Hi Renato,

You can try to use a REST POST alarms as specified in the following link since it allows you to specify search criteria in an XML file;

POST alarms (GET Tunneling)

• 3.  Re: How to get a list of "Management Lost Impact" suppressed alarms for an specific critical alarm via REST api?

Posted Nov 16, 2017 05:19 AM

Yes, my problem is to figure out the search criteria that will return a list of suppressed alarms that were caused by a specific critical alarm.

My use case is that I want to update all suppressed alarms with the trouble ticked id of the "parent" critical alarm. I think that there must be an attribute since I can see the suppressed alarms for a critical alarm in OneClick int the impact tab.

To clarify, I need the list of alarms as seen under Management Lost Impact in the Impact tab. 

Management Lost Impact