When trying to access USM in UMP, the USM page fails to load and throws the following message:
ERROR [PortalInitAction:111] (1) error, java.lang.RuntimeException: (120) Callback error, Received status (120) on response (for sendRcv) for cmd = 'dispatcher'
This use to occur on UIM 8.5.1 and even on 8.5.1 SP1 because of a possible conflict between the ump_usm package and trellis and/or ems probes.
Please follow the steps below as a possible solution:
- deactivate the wasp probe
- deactivate trellis and ems probes
- delete trellis and ems probes in IM
- go to the filesystem on the primary hub and actually delete the entire probe directories for trellis (\Nimsoft\probes\service\trellis) and ems (\Nimsoft\probes\service\ems)
- redeploy in this order from the local Archive: 'ump_usm', 'trellis', 'ems', 'nas-api-service' packages
- activate wasp
- clear browser cache "from beginning of time"
- check again