Dear CA Flowdock
Our company (50 users) have been using Flowdock for some time now, and we have always been very pleased with the product. Lately the quality has been going down though, and it has gotten so bad, that we are considering other alternatives.
Performance is bad, and it seems to suffer from weird cache-issues, especially the iOS and Android apps.
We would hate to leave though, because we generally think that the way flows are structured in the app is working very well.
So if you could please tell us the state of these errors? Are you currently working to fix them?
- Messages are not rendered correctly (see screenshot).
- The flow is in incorrect order (see screenshot).
- Recently posted messages are missing (even on refresh by pulling up the flow).
- The @-list is from the last visited flow.
- Sometimes the app never loads properly, requires restart.