Layer7 API Management

• 1.  OpenID Connect Implementation, with error

Posted Nov 20, 2017 11:56 AM

I'm following the guide, which I put below.

OpenID Connect Implementation - CA API Management OAuth Toolkit - 4.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

When executing point two of "Run the Test Client", I see the following error:

• "Mismatching redirect uri. Given: '${given_redirect_uri}', registered: '${callbacks}'"

Can anybody help me ?.

• 2.  Re: OpenID Connect Implementation, with error

Posted Nov 20, 2017 12:17 PM

Hi

Try these steps that are also in the Link that you provided. Hope this helps

1) Log in to the OAuth Manager and click "Clients".

2) For the OpenID Connect Basic Client Profile client, click "List Keys", then click "Edit.

3) Click Edit.

4) Replace the "Callback URL" field with the protocol, hostname, port and optional prefix of your gateway. Example:

https://ellga02-ssg830-1.ca.com:8443/oauth/v2/client/bcp?auth=done

5) Click "Save".

6) Open a browser and connect to the following URL to open the OpenID Connect Test Client.

<Gateway>/<prefix>/v2/client/bcp

Example: https://ellga02-ssg830-1.ca.com:8443/oauth/v2/client/bcp

7) Click "Send". The browser is redirected to the authorization endpoint.

8) Provide the credentials of any user listed in the Internal Identity Provider of the Gateway and then click Grant or Deny to continue.

Granting access allows the client to access not only protected resources but also personal information through the /userinfo OpenID Connect endpoint.

9) The browser is redirected back to the client. The client receives the following tokens:

access_token (allows the client to access the user's personal information)
    refresh_token
    id_token (not used with this test client)

10) Click Claims to access the "/userinfo" endpoint. If the gateway is installed and working correctly, a JSON message containing several claims is returned.

• 3.  Re: OpenID Connect Implementation, with error

Posted Nov 21, 2017 12:49 AM

First of all, Thanks for the help

I continue with the error, I do not know what I'm failing, I pass screen impressions.

-- 

List Client Keys

--

Go bop

--

Error page

-- 

Version

• 4.  Re: OpenID Connect Implementation, with error
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 21, 2017 10:27 AM

Hi Christian,

While the redirect looks OK it has not been edited for the correct client key.

The page you are on /oauth/v2/client/bcp is the test client for OpenID Basic Client Profile. This uses a hardcoded client key/id (5eed868e-7ad0-4172-88f2-704bcf78b61e) which is what you referenced in your screenshot.

5eed868e-7ad0-4172-88f2-704bcf78b61e belongs to the test client and you will need to modify the callback for it.

Now, I also see you are logged in as 'GLayer7' to OAuth manager. Since this test client is registered by the 'admin' user you will need to login as admin to view and edit the client. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Joe

• 5.  Re: OpenID Connect Implementation, with error

Posted Nov 27, 2017 05:20 AM

Everything works fine, thousand and one thanks.