CA Service Management

• 1.  Filter Out All Change Orders Having Only WAIT Status WF

Posted Nov 20, 2017 12:44 PM

Hey,

We are using Classic Workflows for our Change Management. Now in some instances we have seen the the workflow auto navigation from wait to pending is not working in 100% case. The simple solution is to take the CO in edit mode and save them again, it triggers the workflows which are stuck in WAIT status and suppose to move to PENDING status. Now we need a mechanism or preferably a SQL query to filter out the active Change Order numbers(chg.chg_ref_num) where no workflow exists with PENDING status. Can someone help me with a sample query or mechanism?

I started with the following but need some help to impose the filter condition. The following query gives me the result of active CO numbers having WAIT and PENDING status workflow. I need to get the CO numbers having only WAIT status workflow but no PENDING status workflow. Any suggestion will be great:

select chg.chg_ref_num,wf.sequence,wf.status from chg left join wf ON chg.id=wf.object_id where
    chg.status NOT IN('CL','CNCL','BACK','CNCLRESCH','REJ') and
    chg.active_flag=1 and chg.open_date>1483228800
    and wf.status IN ('PEND','WAIT')

Thanks

ArunavaS

• 2.  Re: Filter Out All Change Orders Having Only WAIT Status WF
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 20, 2017 02:18 PM

you have wf.status IN ('PEND','WAIT')...if you change to wf.status='WAIT' gives you wf wait change orders only?

• 3.  Re: Filter Out All Change Orders Having Only WAIT Status WF

Posted Nov 29, 2017 10:12 AM

ArunavaS  - did Chi's query help you there?  Please let us know.

Thanks,

Jon I.