CA Service Management

• 1.  Updating ca_location Table Error

Posted Nov 25, 2017 10:16 AM

I am using pdm_load need to update the ca_location table, the columns are <comments> and <address_1>. I divided this out and attempted to start with the "comments" and I am getting an error that states that "invalid field name" for the location_uuid and location_name. I got the same errors when trying to <update address_1>. Any ideas what can cause this? Both columns are valid, unsure why I am getting the error. Interesting thing is that when I run the test using -c -f it says it processes fine. Any help would be appreciated.

• 2.  Re: Updating ca_location Table Error

Posted Nov 26, 2017 08:41 PM

Can you give us an example of one row (record) of your input file including the two header lines ( TABLE ... and column names)

Regards

....Michael

• 3.  Re: Updating ca_location Table Error
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 27, 2017 07:45 AM

Thank you for the reply. We use the description field to identify if it is a financial center, atm, or corporate building, so I needed to update this for the new location.

I was using this as attribute reference: https://communities.ca.com/docs/DOC-231172461-ca-sdm-loading-location

However, it is "comment" not "comments" in the schema. When I used "comment" in the pdm_load and I was able to update the description field with the appropriate information.