DX Application Performance Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Hi Team, I am facing issue with Management module as it is disappearing after some time , whenever it disappear i have to copy from the backup n paste it in deploy folder.Kindly help me.

• 1.  Hi Team, I am facing issue with Management module as it is disappearing after some time , whenever it disappear i have to copy from the backup n paste it in deploy folder.Kindly help me.

Posted Nov 28, 2017 08:19 AM

Hi Team, I am facing issue with Management module as it is disappearing after some time , whenever it disappear i have to copy from the backup n paste it in deploy folder.Kindly help me.

• 2.  Re: Hi Team, I am facing issue with Management module as it is disappearing after some time , whenever it disappear i have to copy from the backup n paste it in deploy folder.Kindly help me.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 28, 2017 09:16 AM

Hi:

This appears to be an APM issue. Is that correct? In the future, please place your queries in CA APM.

I would like to give your fellow APM Admins/partners a chance to reply first

Thanks

Hal German

• 3.  Re: Hi Team, I am facing issue with Management module as it is disappearing after some time , whenever it disappear i have to copy from the backup n paste it in deploy folder.Kindly help me.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 29, 2017 10:32 AM

Do you mean that the actual jar file is being removed?  Or is it disappearing from the Investigator only?

APM does not physically delete any management module, so if that is the case, then it is an external source that is deleting it.  Possibly another colleague not realizing its needed, or if its the same one frequently, could be an antivirus flagging it wrong for some unknown reason.

If its only disappearing from the Investigator and not physically from the disk, sounds like some sort of memory issue.  What is the Xms and Xmx in the EM and the amount of RAM on the server?  Are you using Webview as well?