Clarity

• 1.  Calculated measure combining few formulas

Posted Nov 29, 2017 03:50 AM

How do I create a calculated measure so that If a certain field matches the conditions it performs further action?

For instance I would like to create a calculater measure that whenever Time Sheet Status is either 'Open' 'Submitted' or 'Returned' it counts how many of those Timesheets a person has for a certain month.

I may be missing some basics when it comes to building the formulas, but basically I know how the IF works, it's just that I wonder if we can somehow simply combine few of the formulas to create one matching our needs.

• 2.  Re: Calculated measure combining few formulas

Posted Dec 04, 2017 10:07 AM

Since after 70 views there is still no answer I'll try to ask the question in a bit different way.

Is there any way to track how many periods in a given month a certain user still has unapproved/not submitted?

So that system will show the count of weeks with status different to 'Posted'.

Lets say that I have registered the time for 27-30 of November and forgot previous November's periods.

How can I take out those not submitted weeks for November for a certain user?

It should probably show number '4' as we had 5 Periods for November, and one would be approved.

Additionally,  what does the 'Missing Timesheet Period Start/Finish date' stands for?

Can I use that value to take out the data that I need?

• 3.  Re: Calculated measure combining few formulas
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 18, 2017 07:06 AM

I think the following link you can find a lot of useful info in a reply from Dave_2.0

Calculated Attributes - if-then-else logic