Clarity

• 1.  Attachment field not woking

Posted Dec 01, 2017 02:28 AM

Hi All,

In 15.2 Patch 03 environment we are using a Attachment attribute in a Sub object(Parent :- Project) , Now when I add 3-5 or multiple files( JPEG,Txt) and save it, files are getting saved.

Now if any One attachment is removed and click on "Save", I'm in the same page --> This is expected and good.

Issue is here:- I remove 1 attachment(cross button and I won't click on Save ) and now If i remove another attachment its throwing me to CA PPM Home page, which is not expected.

Is it the Issue with 15.X versions ? Please advice.

Thanks.

• 2.  Re: Attachment field not woking
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 07, 2017 02:58 PM

Hi Jaya,

I believe the issue you're hitting is:

DE36631 When two attachments are deleted on the same subpage, you get redirected to the CA PPM Home page

This is affecting 15.2 and will be fixed in 15.4. Affects SSL enabled environments and you will get warning message in logs:

WARN 2017-07-27 18:12:30,779 [http-bio-14001-exec-182889] web.WebActionController (clarity:admin:13639903__7D48BF78-E3B2-4C60-A191-C6BDA89D04C9odf.removeObjectDocument) Detected potentially malicious redirect URL when expecting redirect action id:

Please check it out. If you need a patch for it - please raise a case with us in Support. Otherwise the fix is coming in CA PPM 15.4. due in spring.

Hope this helps -Nika

• 3.  Re: Attachment field not woking

Posted Dec 08, 2017 11:21 AM

Hey Thanks a lot Nika

Yes I have seen the Issue (Detected potentially malicious redirect URL) in the Logs.

• 4.  Re: Attachment field not woking

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 08, 2017 11:48 AM

Great, thanks for confirming Jaya, so this means this is your issue. See if you would want to wait to upgrade to 15.4, due in Spring. Otherwise raise a case with us to get it patched (may also take some time depending on the schedule).

• 5.  Re: Attachment field not woking

Posted Dec 08, 2017 11:51 AM

Thank you.

can you help me on the question with Weekly Detail portlet.
    Negative hours in Weekly detail portlet under Resource Planning