DX NetOps

• 1.  change the one click console login page logo

Posted Dec 04, 2017 06:58 AM

Hi,

Is it possible to change the one click console login page logo with our custom logo,if yes please provide the procedure how to change the one click console login page logo

• 2.  Re: change the one click console login page logo
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 04, 2017 05:39 PM

Hello,

1. Paste the image file in the $SPECROOT/custom/images/ folder of the OC host.
    2. Copy the custom_branding.xml file from $SPECROOT/tomcat/webapps/spectrum/WEB-INF/console directory to the $SPECROOT/custom/console directory.
    3. Edit the custom_branding.xml file and rename the image filename to the new image name under logo section.
    4. Restart the tomcat service.
    5. The splash screen changes when clicked on start console.

Thanks,

Silvio

• 3.  Re: change the one click console login page logo

Posted Dec 05, 2017 10:33 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the update, i have tried this it gives the my own custom logo while login to the one click console separately but my concern is to change the RSA secured logo in one click login page with my own logo is it possible if yes kindly provide the process.

• 4.  Re: change the one click console login page logo

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 05, 2017 12:29 PM

The  "RSA Secured" is a certification logo, so it is not supposed to pull off that icon.

• 5.  Re: change the one click console login page logo

Posted Dec 06, 2017 04:27 AM

Hi,

Thanks  for the update.

• 6.  Re: change the one click console login page logo

Posted Oct 02, 2018 03:34 AM

How about changing logo in the home page ? on the top left and the center where there is CA logo, how do we change it to our company logo. Also, we are able to change it in the Console, but how about webpage ?

Thanks