Service Virtualization

• 1.  IWS Step Error..

Posted Dec 06, 2017 09:27 AM

Hello All,

We are getting below error when trying to execute IWS Step. I am sure some one from you have gone thru this issue.  Please assist me in understanding cause for this.

| LISA Exception:
    ============================================================================
    | Step:        IWSStep
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Message:     java.lang.ClassCastException: com.itko.lbg.eds.implementer.MessageBuilder cannot be cast to com.itko.lbg.eds.vistor.IAcceptType
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Trapped Exception: com.itko.lbg.eds.implementer.MessageBuilder cannot be cast to com.itko.lbg.eds.vistor.IAcceptType
    | Trapped Message:   java.lang.ClassCastException: com.itko.lbg.eds.implementer.MessageBuilder cannot be cast to com.itko.lbg.eds.vistor.IAcceptType
    Cheers..
    Shivam Garg

• 2.  Re: IWS Step Error..

Posted Dec 06, 2017 10:48 AM

Which version of DevTest are you using?  Is this a custom step, assertion, filter, etc.? 

Also, is it possible to show a picture of the step where the exception occurs?

I searched using Eclipse. The only place I see MessageBuilder is is in package gr.datamation.sepa.core.util.MessageBuilder. Perhaps, I did not include all of the libraries in the search. 

• 3.  Re: IWS Step Error..

Posted Dec 07, 2017 02:25 AM

Hello Joel,

I am using 7.5.2 version. Please find screen shot below. I have one document , author is some senior service architect from CA. They have mentioned about LISAforXCommon.jar  Do you have any idea? Below are the contacts.

CA

Ben Glanton

Solution Architect, ben.glanton@ca.com

CA

Joe Medici

Senior Services Architect, Joao. Medicis@ca.com

CA

Hoang Richter

Solution Architect, Hoang.Richter@contractor.ca.com

CA

Laura Re

Engagement Manager, laura.re@ca.com

Cheers..

Shivam Garg

• 4.  Re: IWS Step Error..
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 07, 2017 09:21 AM

Hi Shivam, this appears to be a customization. Unfortunately, I cannot help you. 

You might try importing the custom code into an Eclipse project to locate the issue.