Clarity

• 1.  Where to find (DB table) attribute values from Dynamic niku SQL lookup

Posted Dec 06, 2017 09:40 AM

Hi All, 

I'd like to retrieve values by SQL query for project for one custom attribute behind which is Dynamic SQL lookup. Currently I was not able to find anything in "common" tables like CMN_LOOKUPS, CMN_LOOKUPS_V. Only definition from CMN_LOOKUP_TYPES...Does someone know how to retrieve attribute values for particular project? 

Custom attribute:

Lookup query behind :

Attribute on project page:

We would like to retrieve all 3 underlined attributes (id, status (only visible to users) and last_updated_date) from database for particular project. 

Thanks a lot!

Matej

• 2.  Re: Where to find (DB table) attribute values from Dynamic niku SQL lookup
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 06, 2017 10:10 AM

Not sure I completely follow what you are after, but the attribute values will be in ODF_CA_PROJECT.hen_dem_status column (where 1 = "In progress" etc - from your lookup NSQL)

Last Updated Date is a bit tricky - you need to be AUDITing that custom attribute, and then values will be in CMN_AUDITS table. If you are not AUDITing that attribute (or you clear the audit history after a number of days) then you will not have the details in the database.

• 3.  Re: Where to find (DB table) attribute values from Dynamic niku SQL lookup

Posted Dec 08, 2017 04:15 AM

Hi Dave, 

Aaah, didn't noticed that....

Smart as usual  

Thanks

Matej