Clarity

• 1.  Unable to see below Option "View SQL Query" in Advanced Reporting at Adhoc View

Posted Dec 07, 2017 06:06 AM

Unable to see "View SQL Query" option at Adhoc View in Advanced Reporting. Is there any specific rights needed.

• 2.  Re: Unable to see below Option "View SQL Query" in Advanced Reporting at Adhoc View

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 07, 2017 02:37 PM

Hi -

This is not a permission issue, the button is most likely not enabled on your environment.

Please follow the steps in the KB here:

How to enable View SQL query button in Ad Hoc Editor under Advance Reporting Link 

Hope this helps -Nika

• 3.  Re: Unable to see below Option "View SQL Query" in Advanced Reporting at Adhoc View

Posted Dec 11, 2017 02:34 AM

Hi Nika,

Thanks for your Reply...

I had checked in my environment using superuser account "Enable view query in Adhoc Editor" is checked .Yet the users are not viewing the "View SQL Query" option at Adhoc View in Advanced Reporting.

Note: This "View SQL Query" option is not showing  at Adhoc view in Advanced Reporting for the users.

• 4.  Re: Unable to see below Option "View SQL Query" in Advanced Reporting at Adhoc View

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 11, 2017 02:39 AM

HI Muthu,

Is this an problem with one user or for all the users, can you login to jaspersoft console and you see the same behavior.

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 5.  Re: Unable to see below Option "View SQL Query" in Advanced Reporting at Adhoc View

Posted Dec 11, 2017 02:43 AM

Hi Suman,

All of the users is having the same problem, Unable to view that icon in Adhoc view at Advanced reporting.

But our team can view this icon in adhoc view .

• 6.  Re: Unable to see below Option "View SQL Query" in Advanced Reporting at Adhoc View

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 11, 2017 02:46 AM

Did you run the Jaspersoft sync job? Also you can login to Jaspersoft console and then under user go to the user and click on login as user buttton to impersonate that user and see if you can see the same problem 

• 7.  Re: Unable to see below Option "View SQL Query" in Advanced Reporting at Adhoc View

Posted Dec 11, 2017 02:57 AM

Hi Suman,

Jaspersoft sync job means Are you referring below job "Create and Update Jaspersoft users".

If your answer is Yes, We already scheduled this job on daily basis.

• 8.  Re: Unable to see below Option "View SQL Query" in Advanced Reporting at Adhoc View

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 11, 2017 04:38 AM

I guess you need to raise a support case and we can take a look 

• 9.  Re: Unable to see below Option "View SQL Query" in Advanced Reporting at Adhoc View

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 18, 2017 07:16 AM

Hi Muthu,

Thank you for raising the case, as you found we need to have Jaspersoft Role i.e. ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR or  Advanced Reporting - Administer rights rights to see the button. 

Regards

Suman Pramanik