IT Process Automation

• 1.  Send survey

Posted Dec 07, 2017 12:22 PM

Hi,

How to setup a the process to trigger CSAT survey from Service catalog.

Regards,
    Amala

• 2.  Re: Send survey

Posted Dec 07, 2017 12:59 PM

Hi Amala, Unfortunately that functionality does not currently exist.  There was also an idea posted to the community a year ago, but it didnt get any votes, so it shows as "not planned"... you can see it here: Service Catalog surveys 

Thanks,

Jon I.

• 3.  Re: Send survey

Posted Dec 08, 2017 06:24 AM

Is there any way i can use itpam to accomplish the objective.

Please suggest.

• 4.  Re: Send survey

Posted Dec 08, 2017 08:10 AM

Hi Amala,

I would think that you probably could use ITPAM to do it in some way using a 3rd party survey application or site, but I have not attempted to do that myself, so its not something I can share any experience on .   There may be some folks out here that done so that can share something with you.

Anyone else have any ideas here for Amala?

Jon

• 5.  Re: Send survey
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 08, 2017 08:31 AM

Currently there is not an out of the box operator that would trigger the CSAT surveys from Catalog.  When designing processes in PAM, it is best to think of PAM as a “pull” product and not a “push” product.  If you need to get data into PAM, there are infinitely more options if you make PAM do the work to get the data (pull) rather than trying to pass the data into PAM (push).  

Thinking out loud.  Outside of Proc Auto, how are the CSAT surveys triggered?  Would it be possible to create a custom operator which triggers the survey?  Is a URL created with the CSAT survey?  If so, could you use the e-mail operators in Proc Auto and e-mails the CSAT links?

Thanks.