DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Want to use Chrome with MTP

Posted Dec 07, 2017 04:22 PM

Are there tips on adjusting the Chrome Browser to work with ADA and MTP.  I find it awkward using Chrome for ADA (which works fine) and then clicking on Session Analysis which sends the session to the downstream MTP and it draws a Blank!!  Having to copy the current url to FireFox or IE is a pain and in front of application teams I find it embarrassing that a tool we rely on can't even work with Chrome.#ADA #MTP #Chrome

• 2.  Re: Want to use Chrome with MTP
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 14, 2017 10:20 AM

Hello Kring-CA

We already have a thread about this Chrome compatibility, you can see the thread from here:

Tech Tip: ADA/MTP Chrome Incompatabilty 

In the latest ADA Documentation at the Supported Browsers we have this information:

Supported Web Browsers - CA Application Delivery Analysis - 11.0.2 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Supported Web Browsers

Access to the management console is supported for the following browsers:

Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
    Mozilla Firefox latest version (tested with version 49.0.2)

Other browsers or versions may work with CA Application Delivery Analysis but have not been tested.

I recommend you to open an Idea/Enhancement request 

https://communities.ca.com/community/ca-infrastructure-management/content?filterID=contentstatus%5Bpublished%5D~category%5Bca-application-delivery-analysis%5D&filterID=contentstatus%5Bpublished%5D~objecttype~objecttype%5Bidea%5D