AnsweredAssumed Answered

Steps for creating Service virtualization for Swift messags

Question asked by Suresh1992 on Dec 8, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 8, 2017 by Joel NeSmith

Hi All,

I am new to Swift messages service virtualization. And i tried with some sample req/rsp of swift messages similir to other MQ service virtualization. but im getting below error.

ava.lang.RuntimeException: Attribute name "_19A" associated with an element type "AMT" must be followed by the ' = ' character.
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.protocol.swift.SwiftDataProtocol.updateRequest(SwiftDataProtocol.java:113)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.protocol.swift.SwiftDataProtocol.updateRequest(SwiftDataProtocol.java:132)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.protocol.Marker.getTransaction(Marker.java:151)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.protocol.TransactionLine$Line.next(TransactionLine.java:234)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.protocol.TransactionLine$Line.next(TransactionLine.java:190)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.recorder.TrafficMerger.getNextTransaction(TrafficMerger.java:520)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.recorder.TrafficMerger.loadStatelessTransactions(TrafficMerger.java:474)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.recorder.TrafficMerger.populateTraffic(TrafficMerger.java:147)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.recorder.TrafficMerger.populateTraffic(TrafficMerger.java:124)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.recorder.DefaultRecordingSession.storeRecordedTransactions(DefaultRecordingSession.java:876)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.recorder.RecordingSession.storeRecordedTransactions(RecordingSession.java:551)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.recorder.BuildProgressPanel$Worker.run(BuildProgressPanel.java:416)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute name "_19A" associated with an element type "AMT" must be followed by the ' = ' character.
 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
 at com.itko.util.XMLUtils.newXMLDocument(XMLUtils.java:702)
 at com.itko.util.XMLUtils.openXMLDocFromStrBuffer(XMLUtils.java:764)
 at com.itko.util.XMLUtils.openXMLDocFromStrBuffer(XMLUtils.java:756)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.protocol.xml.XMLParserUtils$DefaultXMLRequestParser.getParseRootFromXML(XMLParserUtils.java:70)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.protocol.xml.XMLParserUtils$DefaultXMLRequestParser.doParseXml(XMLParserUtils.java:76)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.protocol.xml.XMLRequestParser.parseXml(XMLRequestParser.java:36)
 at com.itko.lisa.vse.stateful.protocol.swift.SwiftDataProtocol.updateRequest(SwiftDataProtocol.java:110)
 ... 12 more

Coul you please tell me the steps to create service virtualization for swift messages and address me what is the mistake i am doing in above error?

Thanks,

Suresh N

Outcomes