Clarity

• 1.  Timesheet module

Posted Dec 14, 2017 12:50 AM

Hello

Could someone please direct me to a guide to turn on Timesheet module in PPM?

I work on a customized environment where there is no timesheet seen in any of the menu or toolbar.

Appreciate if you specify what are the

- pre-requisites,

- processes/workflow

- how actuals are computed based on the timesheets and

- what reports available OOTB/

This is PPM 15.3 with NUX.

Thanks in advance.

Mayank

• 2.  Re: Timesheet module
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 14, 2017 01:43 AM

For 15.3, there is no link available OOTB to redirect to Timesheets. Take a look at this page to understand how a link can be created: Getting Started with the CA PPM New User Experience - CA PPM - 15.3 - CA Technologies Documentation .

There are two OOTB Timesheet processes available: "Conditional Automatic Approval" and "Project Manager Approval".

Here's a KB that can be helpful in understanding how to get Actuals from Timesheets: How do I get the 'Actuals' to appear on the Project, Detailed Financial Cost Plan? .

There are six OOTB Timesheet related reports available in Advanced Reporting under "CA PPM" -> "Reports" -> "Time Management".

• 3.  Re: Timesheet module

Posted Dec 14, 2017 04:24 AM

Further regarding the timesheet link after you have enabled the new UX as the documentation details you need activate the new timesheets in Administration General Settings System options