Layer7 API Management

• 1.  How to solve the problem to importing an xml file in OTK Client DB GET Extension?

Posted Dec 19, 2017 06:32 AM
      |   view attached

According to the document when i'm going to integrate OTK-4 with API Developer Portal-3.5 in that process within "OTK Client DB GET Extension" I have to import an xml file (provided in the document), but when i'm going to import the file there is an error message shows in policy manager 9.2.00. The picture of the error message is given below.

• 2.  Re: How to solve the problem to importing an xml file in OTK Client DB GET Extension?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 19, 2017 08:25 AM
      |   view attached

Hi Subhankar,

For OTK 4.0 can you confirm this is the file you are using? The error indicates an improperly formatted file. I would open the one you are using and compare against this.

I attached a copy here as well you can save and import.

https://docops.ca.com/ca-api-management-oauth-toolkit/4-0/en/files/394436292/431396329/1/1491593706795/OTK-4_ClassicPort… 

Regards,

Joe

Attachment(s)

• 3.  Re: How to solve the problem to importing an xml file in OTK Client DB GET Extension?

Posted Dec 21, 2017 05:17 AM

Hi joe,

when I import the xml file it will show me the same error.

• 4.  Re: How to solve the problem to importing an xml file in OTK Client DB GET Extension?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 22, 2017 10:57 AM

Hi Subhankar,

Please make sure you extract the zip. To confirm its contents please open the XML with a text editor to confirm the it is view-able as XML.