Top Secret

• 1.  Listing Users of a Profile

Posted Dec 19, 2017 04:01 PM

I know you can list a Profile and the user ACIDs that have the Profile, but is there a way to list those user acids and the user's name? I though there was an enhancement that does this. Yes/ No?

• 2.  Re: Listing Users of a Profile

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 20, 2017 10:33 AM

Hi there, 

Had a quick discussion with Support on this. If you use the CIA List Users By Role report and specify USERNAME Y in the report, would that solve your need?

You'll find complete information about the report here.

-Kris

• 3.  Re: Listing Users of a Profile

Posted Dec 20, 2017 10:45 AM

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the reply, but I'm not familiar with your reference to CIA List Users By Role report. It's sounds like a separate report.

• 4.  Re: Listing Users of a Profile

Posted Dec 20, 2017 10:51 AM

A separate Product from CA

• 5.  Re: Listing Users of a Profile

Posted Dec 20, 2017 11:10 AM

Hello biallas,

I assume, you would like to have this possibility in TSO or TSO-Batch: A - I guess - little rexx can deliver this desired result.

Kind regards,  

Josef

• 6.  Re: Listing Users of a Profile

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 20, 2017 11:12 AM

Hi Mark,

CIA (Compliance Information Analysis) is a feature within CA Top Secret. It is not a separate product. 

In a nutshell, using CIA involves unloading the information from the security file and loading it into a repository (Datacom or DB2). There are several distributed reports that can be run to report on the data in the repository. You can also set up your own reports or queries if the distributed reports do not meet your needs.

The beginning of the documentation for setting up and using CIA is here:

Using Compliance Information Analysis - CA Top Secret® for z/OS - 16.0 - CA Technologies Documentation 

The link Kris posted in his reply is the link to the specific CIA report to accomplish what you are trying to do. 

Best regards,

Bob Boerum

• 7.  Re: Listing Users of a Profile

Posted Dec 20, 2017 11:16 AM

Hi Bob, yes I just found the information and I just copied the report JCL, from our r16 CAI.CAK0JCL0 data set