In CA PPM documentation, it was mentioned as below for Product Accessibility Features.
To increase visibility on your computer or device screen, you can adjust the following display options:
- Font style, color, and size of items: Defines font color, size, and other visual combinations.
- Screen resolution: Defines the pixel count to enlarge objects on the screen.
- Cursor width and blink rate: Defines the cursor width or blink rate, which makes the cursor easier to find or minimize its blinking.
- Icon size: Defines the size of icons. You can make icons larger for visibility or smaller for increased screen space.
- High contrast schemes: Defines color combinations. You can select colors that are easier to see.
Is there any way to configure above settings in CA PPM?
Please anyone share your inputs.
Thanks In Advance!!