CA Service Management

• 1.  How can I list the announcements according to the time for asc?

Posted Dec 25, 2017 05:56 AM

Hi,

I want to list the announcements according to the time for asc.I tried to change sort columns at cnote domset but don't work it.How can I list the announcements according to the time for asc?

• 2.  Re:  How can I list the announcements according to the time for asc?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 28, 2017 04:52 PM

Hello,

I am looking into this and have some questions to confirm on what you are trying to do:

- The attached screencap shows the default behaviour for announcement listings.  The announcements shown (Test Announce1 - Test Announce4) were created sequentially and are listed with newest first (Test Announce4).  I'd like you to confirm you want this displayed in reverse.

- Please confirm also on the business case you are looking for here.  Why do you need the announcements displayed in the way you are asking for?  And also, is this a setting that would be in place for all users?  If Schema Designer was being leveraged, that suggests you were trying to apply this change for all users.

• 3.  Re:  How can I list the announcements according to the time for asc?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 28, 2017 05:12 PM

FYI  I did manage to get this to work by going into the static domsets you tried and removed the "DESC" entry in the Where clause.  Removing that causes it to list in ASC by default.  So you would get something like this: