Gen EDGE

• 1.  How to reduce gaps between Fields in List Box

Posted Dec 26, 2017 07:55 AM

Hi,

I have a requirement to reduce the gap between Fields in List Box on a Client Window. The gap is atleast 5 bytes between each fields. I could not find any option to reduce the gap on the listbox properties window.

can you please suggest me if there is a way around to solve this. thanks.

With Thanks,

Vijayakumar

• 2.  Re: How to reduce gaps between Fields in List Box

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 27, 2017 11:10 AM

Hi Vijaykumar, 

For GUI Window Listbox fields, you can review properties for the Listbox by double-clicking the Listbox itself. Then review the properties of each field displayed on the Listbox by selecting a field from the List Properties dialog and reviewing the Properties on the selected field.   You can justify (right/center/left) for each field which may help.  You can also resize the overall Listbox on the window.   Note, I converted this question to a discussion, such that other users can add suggestions. 

Thank You 

Steve 

• 3.  Re: How to reduce gaps between Fields in List Box

Posted Jan 05, 2018 04:54 AM

Steve,

Thanks for your suggestion. I used it as well.

With Regards

vijayakumar

• 4.  Re: How to reduce gaps between Fields in List Box

Posted Jan 02, 2018 08:31 AM

Hi Vijaykumar,

place your mousepointer over the field in the listbox. Move slowly right until the mousepointer changes to <->. Press left mousebutton and drag left or right to resize the column. Resize your listbox temporarly if columnborder is outside. 

Hope this helps,

regards Thomas 

• 5.  Re: How to reduce gaps between Fields in List Box

Posted Jan 05, 2018 04:53 AM

Thomas,

Appreciate your solution. You have fixed my issue. Now I am able to reduce the big gaps between list box fields and display more information on the window. Thanks.

With thanks

Vijayakumar