Service Virtualization

• 1.  How to send unique and sequential values of parameters in response for same request.

Posted Dec 29, 2017 08:56 AM

Hi All,

I have a query where i need to send response in which the value of a Parameter A as 1 and B as 2  for a request. And if i get the same request again i need to send the response A as 3 and B as 4. The value of A and B should be unique and  sequential.

• 2.  Re: How to send unique and sequential values of parameters in response for same request.

Posted Dec 29, 2017 05:01 PM

Hi,

Use Timestamp filter.

• 3.  Re: How to send unique and sequential values of parameters in response for same request.
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 01, 2018 02:52 AM

Hi Ragul, 

One solution coming in mind is create a proprty in your project config file ex- Response_value  and give some value and expand it in your response 

<A>{{Response_Value}}+1</A>

<B>{{Response_Value}}+2</B>

Now you need to apply the filter in your response and capture value of B and  save that in Response_Value property.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Thanks,

Vinay Nagariya

• 4.  Re: How to send unique and sequential values of parameters in response for same request.

Posted Jan 02, 2018 06:48 AM

in my earlier comments property expansion was incorrect 

Here is correct property expansion 

<A>{{Response_Value+1}}</A>

<B>{{Response_Value+2}}</B>

• 5.  Re: How to send unique and sequential values of parameters in response for same request.

Posted Jan 02, 2018 10:16 AM

Hi,

I did not get you, how will the response values be unique in your case?

Thanks,

Vish