Layer7 API Management

• 1.  CA API Developer Portal 4.2 - API menu missing in the header navigation

Posted Dec 31, 2017 02:18 AM

Hi,

I have granted permissions for managing APIs(CRUD) to Organization Administrator. After login as Organization Admin, upon clicking Publish link in the Dashboard brings me to APIs landing page from where I can add new API(s). However, API menu seems to be missing in the header navigation bar at the top. The API menu appears for Portal Admin and API owners.

• 2.  Re: CA API Developer Portal 4.2 - API menu missing in the header navigation

Posted Aug 31, 2018 07:48 AM

The only way we could  access this page was via Publish. Its seems to be a bug. where there permission condition are irrelevant to the permission on API rather than the role name or ID

• 3.  Re: CA API Developer Portal 4.2 - API menu missing in the header navigation

Posted Aug 31, 2018 05:39 PM

Hello,

Are you able to attach any screenshots or additional details to better walk us through the issue? I'd like to determine if it's a bug or not, and if it's a bug, I'd like to have sufficient information for us to file a bug report with our Engineering team.

The more details and screenshots you can provide, the better we can narrow this down and get the required assistance for you.

Thank you.

• 4.  Re: CA API Developer Portal 4.2 - API menu missing in the header navigation

Posted Sep 27, 2018 10:35 AM

Hello,

Can we please get an update on this? I'd like to know if this is a bug or not, and if it is I'd like to be able to have sufficient information to file a bug report with our Engineering team so it can be fixed in the future.

Thank you.