CA Service Management

• 1.  PDM_LDAP_IMPORT  A UNIDADES ORGANIZACIONALES

Posted Jan 03, 2018 11:29 AM

Buenos días

Solicito de su amable colaboración para saber si existe alguna manera de realiza un pdm_ldap_import  para que importe los contactos dentro de una "OU" ya que es muy tedioso cambiar en el gestor de opciones el "search base" ya que solo permite 1 base de busqueda.

intente con la opcion de el pdm_ldap_import  "member of =" pero esta opcion solo aplica para los grupos dentro del ldap  y no aplica para mi caso. 

Alguna idea que me pueda  ayudar a resolver este problema?

Agradezco su ayuda.

Aclaro que este es un ambiente 17.0 de SDM  Y que tiene varios LDAP configurados en el archivo NX.env  y  con EEM instalado.

• 2.  Re: PDM_LDAP_IMPORT  A UNIDADES ORGANIZACIONALES

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 03, 2018 01:37 PM

from google translate and it's accurate:

I request your kind cooperation to know if there is any way to perform a pdm_ldap_import to import the contacts into an "OU" since it is very tedious to change the "search base" in the options manager since it only allows 1 search base .   try with the option of the pdm_ldap_import "member of =" but this option only applies to the groups within the ldap and does not apply to me.   Any ideas that can help me solve this problem?   I appreciate your help.  

I clarify that this is a 17.0 SDM environment and that it has several LDAP configured in the NX.env file and with EEM

• 3.  Re: PDM_LDAP_IMPORT  A UNIDADES ORGANIZACIONALES

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 03, 2018 01:52 PM

Hello Brayan,

Please clarify if the above translation is accurate, and that you are trying to perform an ldap_import across multiple search bases. Can you also specify if your LDAP is configured across multiple domains or servers?

Can you also provide an example of how you would configure the search bases at present to bring in the content you need as well as the ldap_import command you are using?

• 4.  Re: PDM_LDAP_IMPORT  A UNIDADES ORGANIZACIONALES

Posted Jan 04, 2018 09:05 AM

good afternoon

if it's accurate I'm trying to use the pdm_ldap_import command to bring users that belong to an OU, in what CA support me tells me that I can only do it by means of the "member of =" this when it comes to importing groups, but not There is an option in which you can import OU in addition to having to place several search bases in the options manager.

the command that I have tried is the following one but it has not been successful for what I explain previously

pdm_ldap_import -n "andina" -l "memberOf= 'CN=AdmJunBogota,OU=Administradores Bogota,OU=Administradores TI,DC=areandina,DC=local'"