I'm are trying to generate an link to use from portlets to the Project's Dashboard tab, but am unable to get the Dashboard link available in the list of links present in the system. We have tagged the 'Linkable' option but to no effect.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to CA PPM 15.3
2. Navigate to Administration --> Studio --> Portlet Pages
3. Search for 'Project Default Layout' in the Page Name. Click on the name to navigate into the page.
4. Click on 'Tabs' --> Click 'Dashboard' which has an id 'projmgr.projectDashboard'
5. The Tab Name, Content Source, Description, Personalizable, Linkable options will be present.
6. Tick the Linkable option and save the changes.
7. Now navigate to any project based portlet QUERY and create a link by clicking on the 'New' button present under the 'Linking' tab.
The Project Dashboard which we marked linkage should be available for selection in the dropdown list.
The Project Dashboard link is not available.
Has anyone else faced a similar issue with the Project Dashboard tab, any tips on how to get this resolved would be great.