Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

Trying to write a query to identify which users have set their current timesheet as their default landing page.  Does anyone know which field in which table stores that value?

• 1.  Trying to write a query to identify which users have set their current timesheet as their default landing page.  Does anyone know which field in which table stores that value?

Posted Jan 04, 2018 02:46 PM

I thought it would be CMN_SEC_USERS, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

• 2.  Re: Trying to write a query to identify which users have set their current timesheet as their default landing page.  Does anyone know which field in which table stores that value?
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 04, 2018 03:23 PM

It is CMN_SEC_USERS, the HOME_URL column

• 3.  Re: Trying to write a query to identify which users have set their current timesheet as their default landing page.  Does anyone know which field in which table stores that value?

Posted Jan 04, 2018 04:28 PM

select user_name, first_name, last_name from cmn_sec_users where HOME_URL='timeadmin.currentTimesheet'

• 4.  Re: Trying to write a query to identify which users have set their current timesheet as their default landing page.  Does anyone know which field in which table stores that value?

Posted Feb 27, 2018 10:14 AM

Thanks very much to all!  This got me where I needed to be.