I have configured traffic log as below still not able to see any data in log file . Can someone help here .
Went to Filters section of the Log Sink Properties dialogue window when you choose to Create a new log (from originally choosing Tasks > Manage Log/Audit Sinks). You then have the ability to set the content captured by this log in a Cluster-Wide property named trafficlogger.detail.
1. Tasks > Manage Log/Audit Sinks
2. Click Create on the right side of the window
3. Name the log accordingly, and check the Enabled checkbox
4. Add description to the log
5. Set the Type to File or Syslog, depending on your desire
6. Choose Severity Threshold as Info, unless you are familiar with our logging levels and want to change. Most events will happen from Info - Warning, so recommend to keep at Info
7. In the Filters section, click Add, and choose Traffic Log under the first filter dropdown called Category
8. Clicked on the File Settings tab at the top of the window, and choose values accordingly
9. Clicked on the Syslog Settings tab if applicable and choose desired settings. You can close this window as the log has been created
10. At the top of the Policy Manager go to Tasks > Manage Cluster-Wide Properties
11. Clicked Add on the right hand side of the window
12. Clicked the Key dropdown menu and scroll to the bottom to find trafficlogger.detail
15. You click OK to close this window as the Traffic Log has been fully set up.
Log file generated as below but no data even tried to hit service many time .
-rw-rw-r-- 1 gateway gateway 57338 Dec 15 12:32 audit.log
-rw-rw-r-- 1 gateway gateway 0 Jan 5 11:55 audit_0_0.log
-rw-rw-r-- 1 gateway gateway 0 Jan 5 13:18 auditlog_0_0.log
-rw-rw-r-- 1 gateway gateway 0 Jan 5 13:23 trafficlog_0_0.log.lck
-rw-rw-r-- 1 gateway gateway 0 Jan 5 13:23 ssg_0_0.log.lck
-rw-rw-r-- 1 gateway gateway 0 Jan 5 13:23 trafficlog_0_0.log
-rw-rw-r-- 1 gateway gateway 13333518 Jan 5 13:24 ssg_0_0.log