We have configured a process that generates data and then utilizes Javelin to call JMeter to provision data into Guidewire.
The following tasks were completed:
1. Javelin was upgraded to the latest GA.
2. Previous flow was upgraded and saved to new version.
3. Workflow was uploaded to Portal.
4. Created a dummy data pool.
5. In Data Maker -> Maintain action -> Create post publish action = Javelin.
6. Select Table = data pool registered table.
7. Checkbox sync.
8. Expose dummy data pool to the ARD flow.
I believe there are two issues present:
1. Portal's ability to call Javelin.
2. Javelin's ability to handle InvokeProcessActivity.
In the log files we see the following:
- Executing Step: InvokeProcessActivity
- Error executing InvokeProcessActivity: The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.
- ExecutableName: "jmeter"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Javelin flow with only one block that writes some data to a local CSV file and register it in Datamaker.
2. Make sure that the flow works in Javelin.
3. Create a data pool that publishes some dummy data and use the Javelin flow created above as "Post-publish Action".
4. Publish the data pool created in step 3.
- Expected results: The Javelin flow should be called and the CSV file is created.
- Actual results: The CSV file is not created. The Javelin flow is executed according to log file.
To try and resolve this issue ourselves, we tried the follow:
1. Updated application.properties to point to: javelin.install.folder=C:/Program Files (x86)/CA/AgileDesignerAutomator/
2. Removed the “Success Required” checkbox in Datamaker.
3. Increased “Time to Wait” to 90s in Datamaker.
4. Uploaded “Javelin Issue” workflow to Portal
- Javelin appears to be invoked by the Portal now, but the issue of creating the CSV file exists.
- We are still getting an error regarding the incorrect OS in the InvokeProcessActivity.
To view the cause and resolution of this issue, please go here- https://support.ca.com/us/knowledge-base-articles.TEC1888638.html