CA Service Management

• 1.  CABI Reports

Posted Jan 09, 2018 07:13 AM

Hi,

Could you please help me , how to extract the list of reports which are scheduled and also the list of reports accessed in the last 6 months

Regards,

Sharath.M

• 2.  Re: CABI Reports

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 09, 2018 12:28 PM

What version of CABI do you have installed?

• 3.  Re: CABI Reports

Posted Jan 10, 2018 04:50 AM

Hi Paul, its 4.1 sp3

/sharath

• 4.  Re: CABI Reports

Posted Jan 10, 2018 09:53 AM

Hey Sharath, 

You can run the following in the query builder to see a list of all scheduled reports:

Select si_id,si_name,si_schedule_status from ci_infoobjects where si_instance=1

When you say "reports accessed in the last 6 months" are you looking for a list of reports that were run during that time frame? You can utilize Instance Manager within Central Management Console, and input a specific time frame and choose what type of values you are looking for(successful/failed/running/scheduled/etc reports). This will provide you with a list of what reports ran in the given time frame.

Regards, 

Brandon Persad

• 5.  Re: CABI Reports

Posted Jan 10, 2018 09:58 AM

Hi,

When you say si_instance=1, does it gives all reports which has an instance?

When I looked at instance manager, i only see less then hundered reports but this query gives me 1000.

What I'm after is, how many reports are currently scheduled.

And, how many are on demand reprots which are activitly being used. I refer to active, which were run atleast once in last 6 months.

Hope I'm clear and thanks for your reply

/Sharath

• 6.  Re: CABI Reports

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 10, 2018 10:02 AM

SI_INSTANCE_OBJECT=1 means the object is an instance that has finished running: ie status is success/failure 

SI_INSTANCE=1 means the object is an instance. It does not matter what status is: it can be: pending/running/success/failure. 

• 7.  Re: CABI Reports

Posted Jan 10, 2018 10:06 AM

Then I'm afraid the query will not help me here.

As said, looking for all scheduled report alone

On demand reports: And the challenge many users just run the report , export to excel and dont even save the report.

/sharath

• 8.  Re: CABI Reports

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 10, 2018 10:57 AM

Sharath..........

Please confirm the exact output you are expecting to ensure that we understand your requirement

• 9.  Re: CABI Reports

Posted Jan 10, 2018 11:04 AM

Hi Paul,

Sorry, if I confused.

1) we need the list of reports currently scheduled, in instance manager i could see 72 which is correct for me. ( but the query given gives me 1000 reports which is not what Im looking at.

2) We have many on demand reports , and few of them are not being used. So need to find a away to list all the reports which are run at least once in the last 6 months. This should be only on demand reports not the scheduled one.

The reason for this is, we are migrating to Servicenow and need to rebuilt all the used reports in the new system

/sharath

• 10.  Re: CABI Reports

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 10, 2018 02:18 PM

Do you have auditing enabled within CABI?

I don't thin that there is an easy way to do this. I believe Auditing will only give you information on completed (i.e. successful / failed) reports and not scheduled/running/pending reports.