Rally Software

• 1.  How do I setup login default landing page?

Posted Jan 10, 2018 06:50 AM

I want to change my default landing page on   signin

• 2.  Re: How do I setup login default landing page?

Posted Jan 10, 2018 06:56 AM

Me too!
    I would quite like (previously would have dearly loved) to be able to start every session on the Timesheet screen, of all things...

--Nev.

• 3.  Re: How do I setup login default landing page?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 10, 2018 07:12 AM

Hi,

You can change your start page by first clicking the tab that houses the page you would like to start with. For example, if you want to land on the Timesheet when you login click the Home tab. Next, click the pencil option which will let you edit items in the selected tab. This will cause gears to appear next to each page name. Then click the gear next to the page you want to start on, and "Set as Start Page"

Next time you login you should land on the page you selected. 

• 4.  Re: How do I setup login default landing page?

Posted Jan 10, 2018 07:38 AM

Great ! thanks, it works.

What would be nice is that this information to get added to the Rally help as I could not find this over there. 

And my biggest struggle is that AC / Rally has different UI flows so, it becomes difficult to remember all.

• 5.  Re: How do I setup login default landing page?

Posted Jan 12, 2018 11:56 AM

Regarding all of the UI flows, you may want to consider using personal navigation.  That will allow you to 'pin' the most used pages, while still having access to any page.  It can improve your navigation if you have just a few pages you want to use regularly.

Personal Navigation can be toggled on by selecting the drop down where your picture is in the top right corner, and selecting 'New Features'.  It can be toggled back to the traditional navigation the same way.

Best,

Amy

• 6.  Re: How do I setup login default landing page?

Posted Jan 10, 2018 08:48 AM

That's a delight!  Thank you blawe01.

Wish I'd been on communities.ca.com back then to have asked it myself.

And I need to be less passive about pencils and cogwheels and not assume that they're ALL locked to only allow our high-ups to make changes.

--Nev.