CA Service Management

• 1.  Executive Dashboard and Reporting

Posted Jan 10, 2018 02:47 PM

Hi All;

i have a concern in a point which as follow:

"Display Financial information from Pre-Defined SLAs and hirarical defined assets That Compose The Service, Complete Failure in one or more service or in any of its underlying components should lead to financial losses being displayed and calculated"

in which module how can i achieve such requirements?!!

• 2.  Re: Executive Dashboard and Reporting
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 11, 2018 04:46 AM

Hi Mohamed,

Here are my thoughts on this...

i. Financial information from Pre-Defined SLAs - I do not think there is such information within Service Desk. This information is likely to be in Catalog and\or BSI (assuming you have these products installed)

ii. Hierachical defined assets That Compose The Service - You might be able to see this on the CMDB Visualizer, but not sure how you can pull this info in a report.

iii. Complete Failure in one or more service or in any of its underlying components should lead to financial losses being displayed and calculated - No idea about this as it not that clear. I also don't think there is such information in Service Desk.

===

Kind Regards,

Brian

• 3.  Re: Executive Dashboard and Reporting

Posted Jan 11, 2018 07:52 AM

HI Mohamed,

Can you clarify which financial information you are looking for specifically and where that information is stored?  Service Desk itself does not store any financial impact information within the SLAs.  

Let us know,

Thanks,

Jon