CA Client Automation

• 1.  Change language DSM Explorer

Posted Jan 15, 2018 12:18 PM

Hi,

I working with CA Client Automation release 14.0. and We need change the lenguage withaut re-install.

Currently, I executed the following command, but only change the independent consoles.

ccnfcmda -cmd setparametervalue -ps /itrm/common/localization -pn language -v esn

are there a command for change lenguage of DSM explorer, if my installation was in Spanish, but executa in English?

Regards,

Marco Velazquez.

• 2.  Re: Change language DSM Explorer

Posted Jan 16, 2018 08:01 AM

Here is the documentation page.

Changing the Product Language After Installation - CA Client Automation - 14.0 - CA Technologies Documentation

I´m not sure if this is correct, but if you´re trying to change the Manager Language, I´m afraid that is not possible.

Changing the language for the manager is not possible after manager installation

Hope it helps.

• 3.  Re: Change language DSM Explorer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 17, 2018 02:06 AM

Hi,

The command is correct.

We can change language of DSM Explorer, but we can use enu, fra, deu and jpn only.

- French

- German

- Japanese

Spanish is only for agent.

Thanks

Yas

• 4.  Re: Change language DSM Explorer

Posted Jan 18, 2018 11:43 AM

Hi Amorminio / Yasuyuki Miura 

I understand your comments and CA ITCM documentation, but my installation was executed in Spanish, but the language in DSM, appears in English...

by the way, my Operating system and BD was installed in English...
    is the server´s operating system it is involucrated in the lenguage od DSM?

Regards,

Marco Velazquez

• 5.  Re: Change language DSM Explorer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 25, 2018 03:59 AM

Hi Marco,

Sorry for delayed response.

Did you check language support ?

Languages Support - CA Client Automation - 14.0 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Spanish OS is not certified, so English OS is ok. And, Manager component is not localized to Spanish, so you can use English/French/German/Japanese only in DSM Explorer.

On the other hand, Agent component is localized to Spanish.

I tried to switch to Spanish using ccnfcmda command on Agent.  I don't understand Spanish, but I believe it.

Note: my box is Japanese Windows.

Regards

Yas