Plex 2E

Expand all | Collapse all

CA 2E - Does anyone have a routine/function that will accumulate page numbers in a PRTFIL?  Anyone know how to get a Page 1 "of X" into a PRTFIL heading?  I asked support and they said this feature isn't available.  My heading is currently printing "Page

• 1.  CA 2E - Does anyone have a routine/function that will accumulate page numbers in a PRTFIL?  Anyone know how to get a Page 1 "of X" into a PRTFIL heading?  I asked support and they said this feature isn't available.  My heading is currently printing "Page

Posted Jan 16, 2018 12:24 PM

Need heading in a PRTFIL to not only say "Page 1" , "Page 2" but print "Page 1 of 3", Page 2 of 3 etc.

• 2.  Re: CA 2E - Does anyone have a routine/function that will accumulate page numbers in a PRTFIL?  Anyone know how to get a Page 1 "of X" into a PRTFIL heading?  I asked support and they said this feature isn't available.  My heading is currently printing "P

Posted Jan 16, 2018 10:30 PM

I have done this in passed you either have to work out how many pages by pre-reading the file, otherwise you will have to read the print file and update it, before printing, Neither option is pleasant, if you use forms software they may be able to perform this function.