Rally Software

• 1.  where is recent items under PERSONALIZED NAVIGATION

Posted Jan 18, 2018 02:22 PM

I have just turned on PERSONALIZED_NAVIGATION. Where is the Recent Items icon? 

Before I turned on personalized navigation, there was a Recent Items icon in the upper right corner. Now with personalized navigation turned on, I don't know how to get to Recent Items.

Thanks

- Mark

• 2.  Re: where is recent items under PERSONALIZED NAVIGATION
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 18, 2018 03:49 PM

Hi Mark;

Recent Items is a feature still in Labs and isn't yet compatible with Personalized Navigation, nor for that matter does it pick up items viewed in the Quick Detail Page, only if you view in the full Editable Detail Page. I don't know if there are plans to update the lab but you may want to provide your feedback via the Feedback link on the Labs page in your profile. Hope that helps.

• 3.  Re: where is recent items under PERSONALIZED NAVIGATION

Posted Jan 22, 2018 11:50 AM

I'd like to encourage everyone to give feedback on both Personalized Navigation and Recent Items, and getting them working together.  I was very eager to use Personalized Navigation... until I found that Recent items isn't available.  I use the Recent Items feature constantly, so it's a deal-killer for me and I had to go back to standard navigation.