Symantec IGA

• 1.  Provisioning Role missing when creating Xpress Policy

Posted Jan 22, 2018 11:17 AM

When creating a Xpress Policy to execute Provisioning to Active Directory, on the Actions Rule Tab, Add Action when Matched is not producing any Provisioning roles when searched. Provisioning roles have been created, I need assistance with figuring out why the Provisioning role is missing. Without a Provisioning role I will not be able to complete my Xpress Policy

No results for Provisioning Role

Provisioning role 

• 2.  Re: Provisioning Role missing when creating Xpress Policy
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 22, 2018 01:13 PM

I would suggest to start by reviewing the Provisioning Role to see the Owner/Administrator member policies. Perhaps the role shows up in the Modify Provisioning Role task because it has a relaxed search scope. If you need further assistance I would suggest opening a support case.

• 3.  Re: Provisioning Role missing when creating Xpress Policy

Posted Jan 22, 2018 11:52 PM

You are correct my provisioning role does not have an owner or administrator assigned to it. Does the owner or administrator have to have a specific member policy for the role to be searchable?

• 4.  Re: Provisioning Role missing when creating Xpress Policy

Posted Jan 23, 2018 01:04 PM

The logged in user needs to be included in whatever your Administrator policy rules are. If you need further assistance I would suggest opening a support case.