Clarity

• 1.  Xog: changing the value of the field: is_active from the Inv_investment table

Posted Jan 24, 2018 08:32 AM

I want to change the is_active field of the inv_investment table for the inactive projects of the year 2017. This I want to do with XOG- Could you guide me with this?

• 2.  Re: Xog: changing the value of the field: is_active from the Inv_investment table

Posted Jan 24, 2018 11:40 PM

Hi RnFernandez ,

You can use Gel script with some logic to achieve your xogging, however I’m not sure on your requirement, so if you can give me a bit more information then we might able to suggest you something. 

Regards,

Prashank Singh

• 3.  Re: Xog: changing the value of the field: is_active from the Inv_investment table

Posted Feb 09, 2018 03:29 PM

Hi Prashank, basically what I have detailed before is what I have to do.
    Please tell me what I should inform so you can help me.
    I await your news
    Thank you very much in advance.

• 4.  Re: Xog: changing the value of the field: is_active from the Inv_investment table

Posted Jan 25, 2018 12:38 AM

Hi,

Agree with Prashank, GEL script or Mail-merge can be used can be used to update the Status of Project 

Regards

Gaurav 

• 5.  Re: Xog: changing the value of the field: is_active from the Inv_investment table
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 25, 2018 01:45 AM

Hi 

Before you change the project to inactive, you need to change "Financial Status" of project to "Hold" or "Closed".

If the "Financial Status" is Open, you will not able to change the project to inactive.

Regards,

Shoichi

• 6.  Re: Xog: changing the value of the field: is_active from the Inv_investment table

Posted Feb 09, 2018 03:21 PM

thank you very much shoichi

• 7.  Re: Xog: changing the value of the field: is_active from the Inv_investment table

Posted Feb 16, 2018 12:13 PM

HELP

I am using prj_projects_read.xml to select a group of projects with XOG.

These two filters work

<Filter name = "active" criteria = "EQUALS"> true </ Filter>
    <Filter name = "finish" criteria = "BEFORE"> 2018-01-01 </ Filter>

But instead of "finish" the client needs to use a custom field "closing_date" of the table odf_ca_inv

Is there any way to relate the prj_projects_read.xml filters to the mentioned field / table?

• 8.  Re: Xog: changing the value of the field: is_active from the Inv_investment table

Posted Feb 27, 2018 04:01 AM

Hello,

You can use the project Custom attribute name that is defined in Project Object instead of Finish.

• 9.  Re: Xog: changing the value of the field: is_active from the Inv_investment table

Posted Mar 01, 2018 07:41 AM

Thank you, this was the solution.