Endevor

• 1.  Are you a member of a regional Endevor user community?

Posted Jan 24, 2018 03:27 PM

A regional Endevor user community is a community where members attend a community meeting in person.  Some regional Endevor user communities offer an option to attend in-person or via WebEx.   

These are the regional Endevor user communities I see on the CA Online community platform:

Active:

Endevor Users of New England (EUNE)
    Club Utilisateurs CA Endevor - ECU
    UK and Ireland CA Endevor User Group
    Sweden CA Endevor User Group
    Deutsche CA Endevor User Group
    BeNeLux CA Endevor User Group
    Southeastern User Group for Enterprise
    CA Endevor Software Change Manager Japan
    Danish CA Endevor User Group Dansk Endevor Brugergruppe

Inactive:

Metro User Group for Endevor (NY NJ CT)
    Pacific Northwest Endevor User group

Is anyone in another regional Endevor user community not listed above?

If you're not a member of a regional Endevor user community, would you be interested in joining one? 

• 2.  Re: Are you a member of a regional Endevor user community?

Posted Jan 25, 2018 03:50 PM

Hi Philip

It's unfortunate that MUGE went into 'Inactive', I couldn't keep it running. Even though there were some who reached out to see about it. Now I'm work during the week down in Baltimore. With that, wondering does the "Southeastern User Group for Enterprise" cover this part of the country? It'll be more for informational, because I couldn't attend meetings in person.

• 3.  Re: Are you a member of a regional Endevor user community?

Posted Jan 29, 2018 09:31 AM

Hi Ron, For individuals that would like to join a regional Endevor User Community where there is not one in your local area - People are more than welcome to join Endevor Users of New England (EUNE).  We have "in-person" meetings along with WebEx.  We have several EUNE members that were part of MUGE.  Please let me know.  Regards, Phil    

• 4.  Re: Are you a member of a regional Endevor user community?

Posted Jan 30, 2018 08:27 AM

Phil,

When I worked in DC I was a member of a user group that covered Maryland, Virginia, DC, West Virginia and maybe Delaware. Karen Hartley was the president when I was there but I think maybe Becky who was on the INUGE leadership team took over. Seems like the name was MATES. Phil you might could see if anyone in the CA Leadership remembers the name.

Ron, perhaps you could get them started up again.

Neil O'Connor was also a member, He is at GEICO in DC. 

• 5.  Re: Are you a member of a regional Endevor user community?

Posted Jan 30, 2018 09:07 AM

Thanks Russ!

• 6.  Re: Are you a member of a regional Endevor user community?

Posted Jan 30, 2018 08:08 AM

Hi Ron,

Southeastern User Group for Enterprise (SUGE) covers the southeastern states, the Carolinas, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida and Alabama. We for years met the first Wed, Thur, Friday of October in Atlanta but decided at the last meeting to move it to April because CA World meets in November.

Russ