DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  IIB10Fieldpack does not Return me MB Information

Posted Jan 25, 2018 12:53 AM
      |   view attached

At the time of using the IIB10Fieldpack I can not get information from the MB and in the logs it only appears:

1/24/18 12:23:41 PM PET [INFO] [com.wily.powerpack.websphereMQ.agent.MQMonitor.MBMonitor.v7.MBTreeConfigMain] ./properties/default.brokernot found. Please check that the file exists in properties folder and try again.
    1/24/18 12:23:41 PM PET [FATAL] [com.wily.powerpack.websphereMQ.agent.MQMonitor.MBMonitor.v7.MBTreeConfigMain] Broker IBDA1I broken connection!

Someone knows what is due.

Attachment(s)

• 2.  Re: IIB10Fieldpack does not Return me MB Information

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 25, 2018 10:35 AM

Dear Team:

Can someone suggest a next step for Carlos?

Thanks

Hal German

• 3.  Re: IIB10Fieldpack does not Return me MB Information
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 25, 2018 01:23 PM

Hi,

Make sure you are configuring the MBMonitor10.properties file for IIB10 and that you have set the <brokername>.broker.configfile property to point to an actual broker file for your IIB.  For example, for a broker named "iib10broker1", you would have Broker connection entry that looks something like this:

iib10broker1.channelname=QM1_Channel
    iib10broker1.host=QM1.foo.com
    iib10broker1.queue.manager=QM1
    iib10broker1.port=1414
    iib10broker1.broker.configfile=iib10broker1.broker

The iib10broker.broker file should be in the same directory as the MBMonitor10.properties file (unless you specify a path above) and should set the "host", "listenerPort", "userName", and "password" to connect.

That should let the MBMonitor find the connection info to the IIB.

Cheers,

Neil