Clarity

• 1.  Amount in the Actual cost column in the Task not matches with Posted Transaction review

Posted Jan 25, 2018 10:33 AM

Hi All,

I have seen a discrepancy, where the Hours were posted , but the actual cost is not populated.

When this is checked in the Posted transaction review , the amount is shown and it has rate.

I have checked with Query and I found other scenario.

From 2016 to 2018 there are 30 hours shown in the Posted transaction review for Project, Resource Task and it shows 4227 as the Transaction amount

For the same Proj,Res and Task .The Hours is 30 , but the Actual cost is shown as 1742.

• 2.  Re: Amount in the Actual cost column in the Task not matches with Posted Transaction review

Posted Jan 25, 2018 10:37 AM

Can you post a screenshot for where you are viewing the costs, other than the "Posted transaction review" portlet?

NJ

• 3.  Re: Amount in the Actual cost column in the Task not matches with Posted Transaction review

Posted Jan 25, 2018 10:46 AM

I don't have access to application to post the screenshots.

I have cross checked. The Task start and finish date and filters in transaction review is same.

Hours is same in the Task and Posted transaction review, but the amount shown is different.