DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Overall System Health Report

Posted Feb 01, 2018 11:53 AM

How to customize the report in UIM to get the all the metrics collected from cdm probe. It is very complex to customize reports in uim to get the overall system health .Still UIM doesn't give the report what eHealth delivers .Although UIM is advanced tool there is lag in reporting .Is anyone has customized these kind of report in UIM? 

• 2.  Re: Overall System Health Report

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 01, 2018 12:18 PM

Perhaps you could use the Dashboard Portlet or the Performance Reports Designer to create a custom solution?

• 3.  Re: Overall System Health Report

Posted Feb 02, 2018 07:28 AM

Yes, you do not have a default Report for this information like eHealth provide you, but you can create using the Cabi.

• 4.  Re: Overall System Health Report

Posted Feb 02, 2018 11:02 AM

Yes , we can customize in cabi do u have any docs ? However in ehealth these are present in default

• 5.  Re: Overall System Health Report
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 02, 2018 11:20 AM

Hello Issac08,

First what info do you whant in your report? If TopN for some QOS os enought It is simples, but If you whant metric report with graph i suggest the use of the QoS_Views scrpts, about docs I publish some tutoriais on mine blog, maybe It is helpfull:

UIM CABI Interactive dashboard 

Playing with JasperReports - Part 2 Simple Report ( Service Summary by Service) 

Playing with JasperReports - Part 1 Input Controls 

• 6.  Re: Overall System Health Report

Posted Feb 02, 2018 11:25 AM

Thanks