Plex 2E

• 1.  Why can I not download CA Plex 7.1 and 7.2 product install images any more?

Posted Feb 10, 2018 06:30 PM

The only version I seem to see now is 7.2.1 - which I am not ready to upgrade myself or clients to just yet for various reasons.

• 2.  Re: Why can I not download CA Plex 7.1 and 7.2 product install images any more?

Posted Feb 10, 2018 06:32 PM

Does anyone have a 7.1 or 7.2 install image at hand that I could download? I've got licence keys - just not the install images.

• 3.  Re: Why can I not download CA Plex 7.1 and 7.2 product install images any more?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 12, 2018 03:29 AM

Hi Darryl,

I will review this with the CA PLEX Product Owner and let you know the answer soonest.

regards

Thomas

• 4.  Re: Why can I not download CA Plex 7.1 and 7.2 product install images any more?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 12, 2018 10:48 AM

Hi Darryl,
    I can send you the ISO files for 7.1 and 7.2, as I got the approval from the Product Owner. I will let you know the download path by separate Mail. The reason why you can't download it anymore is the End of Service Announcements for CA Plex Releases 7.1 and 7.2 (EOS in Janaury 2019). Rather than make them available for download again, we will post them if requested.
    regards
    Thomas

• 5.  Re: Why can I not download CA Plex 7.1 and 7.2 product install images any more?

Posted Mar 15, 2018 03:14 PM

Hi Thomas,

I need the ISO file for 7.1 as I would be setting up an environment for my colleague.  We do have all the required license.  Kindly send me the path in a separate email.  We are still version 7.1.

Thanks!

Robert Martinez

FMS Solutions

• 6.  Re: Why can I not download CA Plex 7.1 and 7.2 product install images any more?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 16, 2018 04:08 AM

Hi Robert,

I will contact you via Mail soonest.

regards

Thomas