CA Service Management

• 1.  Desinstall classic_sla_processing option

Posted Feb 23, 2018 10:38 AM

Hi team!

I have one question about the classic_sla_processing option, customer's the production enviornment has installed the classic_sla_processing option and now they have several problem with the violation time on incident and request, I planed desinstall this option but I don't know whic can be the impact if i change this option.

for example, one issue is that they change the category and they need that the SLA change; the SLA is assignee by category and in this momento with the option installed the SLA don't change to the new. I understand that if this option is installed, allow only one SLA on the ticket.

some recommendation?

thank you!

• 2.  Re: Desinstall classic_sla_processing option
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 23, 2018 03:30 PM

Jorge, I copy the online description for this option here "

Enables the "classic" model of service types and SLA's. This model uses the Rank value for Service Types to determine the correct Type for a ticket. Only one Service Type can be applied to a ticket.

Note: The Chg SLA Option, CR SLA Option, and Iss SLA Option are available if the Classic SLA Processing Option is installed.

"

so you can see with this option installed, only one service type is allowed and it is determined by the rank(lower rank overwrites the higher rank)

Thanks _Chi