Symantec Access Management

• 1.  Ignore JSON response codes in SPS/Access GAteway

Posted Feb 23, 2018 09:13 AM

Hello All,

We have an application hosted in Tomcat server which is proxied through CA SPS/Access Gateway

In a particular scenario, Tomcat is sending json response along with error code 400 to the client, which SPS is intercepting and sending its own message...Can we do something so that SPS is not intercepting JSON response type?

• 2.  Re: Ignore JSON response codes in SPS/Access GAteway

Posted Feb 23, 2018 09:06 PM

There is an error page section in CA Access Gateway's (aka SPS) server.conf which determines how the error handling takes place. Try flipping the enable setting and additionally check if any of the other parameter can help you achieve your objective.

Configure the Custom Error Pages Settings - CA Single Sign-On - 12.7 - CA Technologies Documentation 

• 3.  Re: Ignore JSON response codes in SPS/Access GAteway

Posted Feb 26, 2018 02:32 PM

Hi- I can see different options here to customize the default error messages. Our requirement is to ignore the 400 and 500 codes in the JSON responses. Couldn't find anything related to this

• 4.  Re: Ignore JSON response codes in SPS/Access GAteway
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 06, 2018 10:47 AM

I checked with an internal AG architect.  We don't believe there is a way to do this.  I suggest you open an Enhancement Request.