How to use Authenticate with public key option in SSH step in CA DVTEST?
I do not know the specifics related to SSH, but I believe DevTest uses the Trilead jar located in LISA_HOME/lib/shared.
Try this to see if you can obtain some usable information:
- Stop Workstation
- Delete the Workstation.log file (c:/<users>/lisatmp_x.x.x/Workstation.log) to reduce the amount of output in the file
- Start Workstation and access the test case having the SSH step
- Edit LISA_HOME/logging.properties and set logger to DEBUG mode
- Execute the SSH step with public key, user name, password
- Edit LISA_HOME/logging.properties and set logger back to INFO mode
- Open the Workstation.log and look for debug lines to see if it shows how the connection was made.
Maybe, the debug lines will show how the connection was made and display the list of ciphers that were used.
Retrieving data ...