This question is like some question last 2 weeks, but a bit difference then I make new topic.
Customer would like to build Virtual Service of ISO8583 protocols based on this requirement
- Virtual service need to detect message that will remark as "Use Service Virtualization"
- If have on remark Virtual service will response
- If not have on remark , Virtual Service will Foward to ISO8583 partner and get response back (ISO8583 TCP/IP Live Invocation)
- For Virtual Service They would like to use another or same Virtual service same as No.1 to be a proxy and send back to Bank's Base24 system (TCP/IP Live invocation to Base 24)
- From No.2 CA DevTest need to generate test step to request ISO8583 message to Virtual Service and foward to Bank;s Base24 system
For all of this one Bank provide us only 2 channels of Base 24
- From last implementation 1 Virtual Service of ISO8583, we will consume 2 channel as
- 1 for Receive message from Base 24 System
- 1 for send message to Base 24 System (on Response)
- From No.1 and No.2 of requirement I assume to implement this we need 4 channels of Base24 system
Can anyone suggest this to me?
Because customer would like to use this one without impact of existing test system
Thank you in advanced,